Phie Phie's Blog

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

ED ~ day 30


Today and tomorrow will be at the ED.....

This is one of the room in ED and a mini lab.

My home cooked food.... uhmmmm goooooooood!

This evening was FREEZING! Not only that, while I was walking back home, suddenly a VERY STRONG WIND blew towards my direction! I almost fly off luckily I was near to a pole and I quickly held on to it! I really got a shock at that point of time and I twisted my ankle! I am not injured just that I was not prepared hence was not able to stand properly that's why my ankle twisted! WOw, cannot imagine, it was really scary! I saw many people running or standing behind a block or building, I didnt want to stand to wait so I ran. I realised it is better to run than walk so I ran very fast home! ..... but uh, very breathless when I reached my block (up slope leh)! Look at my hair, it was caused by the strong wind lor!
Oh yeah, I heard from the locals that DC seldom snow. If it were to snow will be like one or two days and probably in January. Most of the states is snowing now and some having snow storm, no wonder it is sooooo cold in DC! Sigh.... not able to see snow but I think I MIGHT see through the windows from the airport when I fly back during transfer ;) haha better than nothing!

My dinner tonight was lamb chop with mussels and brussel sprouts! HMMMMMmmm

4 Comments:

  • Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 PM  

  • hey, you have done the touristy things, but have you checked out the nite scene ?
    DC must have some good bars and clubs.
    i bet it must be happening.

    dennis

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 PM  

  • i dont go out at night because its not very safe when the sky turns dark, in fact u dont see much people on the street when it is dark so better not. esp i m alone in a foreign not very safe.
    have to give that a miss, safety is more important.
    i know how to go to those museums and malls already very good le ahhahahaha i search all by myself leh!
    and.....
    to crescenet, thanks u for leaving a comment but i dont understand what u r trying to say!

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 9:22 AM  

  • well, you're probably right, next time when you go in a group would be better.

    Anyway, my motto is shop and buy whatever you can and want cos you will regret it if you don't, haha.

    by the go to walmart if there is one there,, household/food items and braun shavers are super cheap there, can get for the bf. they are a third of the prices here, i was shocked when i saw at best denki. not to mention the coach bags

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters