Phie Phie's Blog

Saturday, December 22, 2007

The buffet day!

Yesterday was a buffet day! Went to the Copthorne Orchid hotel for pre-xmas lunch and Tung Lok Noble house for dinner. Never stop eating ever since I came back! Heeeeee


Copthorne Orchid is serving the xmas lunch and a mixure of asian food. I like the sambal squid and beef rendang! The chicken rice was quite a good one as well.



Buffet dinner at another good place~ Noble house. The sharks fin taste so good! Generally, this place never disappoint me. It serves good quality food and the service is excellent!
Going back to work in another few hours time. Uhmmm it seems that work was very busy for the past few days. I hope it would be a peaceful one this afternoon because I think I have forgotten how to work! I need some time to pick up my skills again HHhahahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters