Phie Phie's Blog

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tysons Corner ~ day 36 in DC

Went out early in the morning to Tysons Corner again because the place is so BIG, I have not finish shopping the last week.

There was still some snow on the street..... Foggy Bottom is the first metro station in DC.


In order to go Tysons Corner, I have to take the metro to Dunn Loring station then follow by bus number 2C. It always take very long for the bus to come, and today I waited for almost 45mins! YAWN............. SLEEPY! (the white spot was the SUN!)

My apartment is getting more and MORE messy! Hahahaahaaa that's me!

I am watching the American Idol now, some can really sing, some YELLING away, and some really cannot make it!!! I just cant stop laughing at some of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters