Phie Phie's Blog

Friday, December 07, 2007

Next day after snow ~ day 35 in DC


No more snow today as reported but the weather is ICY COLD! It was -1 degree to 2 degree. It was really freezing!

Way to work.... My face was "STIFF"!

My "aircraft suit"! Heeee.... and that is my lunch! SALAD! Uhmmm I realised it is not the soup or the salad that I like. I actually LOVE the croutons! Hahahaha no wonder I was so addicted to soup and salad.

MEDSTAR!

The pilot seats and the back seats...

A helicopter landing...... trust me, it was VERY VERY COLD during the landing!

Too bad I dont have a chance to fly today! ARGHHhhhhhh it's ok, shall wait for tomorrow! I hope I can experience it!
When I stepped into the house today, again it was very neat and tidy however I felt something different. Usually Maria will not separate OD and U, but they were put separately today. Look at U's hat, it's pulled high up haha! So cute!
Anyway, I went to check on the note, true enough, it was not Maria but Rosa. Uhmm Rosa... if anyone has watched the Singapore production "The Maid", that maid also called "Rosa" hahaha how come the person doing housekeeping always got the same name?????
My snow man still there but the eyes dropped off! Poor snow man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters