Phie Phie's Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 38 in DC ~ Monday

It's Monday again! YAWN..... Getting lazy because it is the last week in DC! Took very little pictures today, almost none! I guess nothing much to take in the hospital already (except myself and food!) uh......

Today I was following the cardiology nurse practitioner. She is a PRC nurse therefore we communicated in Mandarin at times. It was a day of walking around to assess patients but it was informative.
My lunch was something fattening! I told myself it is the last week so I dont really care, just eat whatever I feel like eating. I had chicken baked with cheese and a side vegetables (taste like the the chay chap salty vegetables) and something that I dont usually eat which is ~ dessert. Heee I had a pumpkin pie. Initially taste a little funny, then I realised it's the taste of the cinnamon that make it "weird"! If without that would be really nice. I quite like it except for that cinnamon taste. Besides pumpkin pie, there is also sweet potato pie. I guess that would be nice as well, will try it one of these days! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters