Phie Phie's Blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

Shopping on my last SUNDAY!


Today was the last Sunday in DC, I am going to do some last minute shopping hence I brought a luggage along! Haha dont worry, it doesnt look weird at all because everyone does that!

Uhmmmm have been climbing this escalator for weeks...... I think I will miss it!

Went Pentagon City for lunch~ "POPEYES chicken & biscult". The "biscult" was very nice! I like it, it's like muffin but softer! The fries and chicken also taste good! (if there is chilli sauce would be much better!)

After Pentagon, I travelled down to Rhode Island..... BUY and BUY and BUY!!!!!!

Filled up the luggage with additional two big plastic bags!

Finally dragged everything home!!!!!! ExHAUStED!........
My dinner was the usual stuff, "hotpot mix"!

2 Comments:

  • I am now with Auntie Yvette at Velocity seeping our hot coffee going thru your `BLOG'. Your expression and elboration always so hilarious.Yevtte said you look like you are holidying there and not `STUDY' trip. Can see you really enjoy yourself but misses SG chilli and tomato sauce that goes with the food.She said your blog are well done. 想念妳的阿姨们! 10 Dec 07 S'pore time 11:15am

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 AM  

  • haha yeah, funny things always happen to me!!!!! its once in a lifetime so should enjoy lor, when its time to work i work and when its time to shop and enjoy i never think about work ;)

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters