Phie Phie's Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2007

These few days in SG


I was out with mum the following day when I was back in SG. We went bugis to have our lunch and went to pray in Guanyin Temple. My first meal in SG was tom yam "chor bee hoon"! The prawns were very fresh! Mum had nasi lemak....

In the evening, I had dinner with Silly boy at M hotel ~ the buffet.

The soup base were tom yam and chicken broth. As usual, the ingredients were very fresh! We love the chicken, prawns and fish!
...and of course the fresh cockles! There was durian paste at the dessert bar as well. Uhmmm everything taste good!
I have been waking up early but the jet lag was not as bad as compared to the time I just arrived at DC. Probably I have been living in SG for the past 28 years and have get used to the timing over here!
Sigh... back to SG means have to start work pretty soon! ;(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters