Phie Phie's Blog

Tuesday, December 02, 2008


"No use wrapping me up so tightly... my hand can still come out! ARGHHHHHH!"

*DREAMING* ~ "I am the traffic police! Turn right! TURN RIGHT!!!"

"AHHH!!!! Where is daddy's head!... that's better!"

Joshua: "Mummy, why you always like to wear my pants so high up... look so stupid!"
Mummy: "Ai ya, wanna see the nice bootes mah... or you faster grow taller then the pants will be just nice for you!"

"??? who is this baby???... Ohhh it's mummy! I look like mummy"

Today went home and found some old pictures... these are some pictures which are not kept in the photo album but mum packed it nicely in the cupboard...

My aunties and me ;)

Mum and me...

Dad and mum... and the 3 of us...

This is a nice picture of two sisters heee... these two are my cousins Cecilia (bb Genevieve's mother) and Yvonne.

2 Comments:

  • I can recognise Cecilia!!! Hee....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 AM  

  • ya... got a bit of the genevieve look haha

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters