Phie Phie's Blog

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My Home...

No place is better than my own home... there is still a sense of belonging though it's an old house. The moment I stepped into my own house today, I feel so RELAX... Just dont know how to explain, I really feel great with no restrictions and ... and it's really peaceful. I have been wearing a mask for the past weeks and I feel really miserable and terrible. I always hear this when I go for training "DO NOT SAY YOU UNDERSTAND the patient's feeling"... yeah, I agreed. Dont say you can understand how I feel... no one can ever understand how a person feel because you are not going through exactly the same situation... you can never understand.
All I can do is to sit and wait for the time to past. When you are miserable, you become impatient and time crawls.
It's just a half day off for me. After my appointment this afternoon, I will have to wear back my mask again. I really look forward to coming home with Silly hubby and Joshua. Again, all I can do is WAIT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters