Phie Phie's Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

"Last day" in the old house

Have been busy with packing and throwing things in the AMK flat. Finally the renovation started yesterday. The place was really in a mess full of wanted and unwanted stuff. Everyone was shocked by the 30 years of rubbish kept in the house.
Not everything was exactly rubbish but because we do not want to keep so many things after the house is renovated so we got to throw most of it. Mum's stuff occupied most of the store room. She kept so many things and most of it are still usable. She also kept a lot of my childhood stuff in boxes. Things like childhood clothings, toys and books. Those are all memories... I cant keep all of them but a little here and there from each box.

Pictures taken on the second last morning at home after I bathe my little baby. I told him I need to pack the house and he slept quietly except a few times to drink his milk. Lucky me!

Late evening, he woke up and we changed him into his pyjamus. He frowned again heeee

The last day was really very tedious. The boxes are all that we wanted to keep and these are not all. The end result was almost up to the ceiling!!! The rest shown on the other picture was only part of the rubbish. There were MORE outside the house.
Sigh... a lot of things I just throw without looking at it. I like to keep things for memory sake. It was really a pain to throw the stuff that I have been keeping for years.
Well, I am sure I will be glad to see the newly renovated house in four weeks time and we are all looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters