Phie Phie's Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Xmas eve celebration


I mentioned about the Botak Jones near my place right, there is always long queue every night! That day my mum queued for 45 mins for buffulo wings, lamb chop and chicken chop. She was given a Chinese and English version of the photocopied menu to "study" and the menu can be bring back.
The food is nice when it is hot but when it turns cold it become hard. The packaging is really "high class" and of course you are expected to pay a slighter more than the usual "coffee shop" rate.

XMAS EVE

I was on morning shift yesterday. Look at the "someone" in the picture in shorts with socks and working shoes! Hahahahahahhaaha look nice or not??????!!!?!?!?
The chocolates are given by our director of nursing. Looks very expensive hor!


First xmas party was at Silly boy's house. His mum prepared a lot of good food for their guests and family members ~ oven baked penne with seafood, fresh green salad with my favourite Italian dressing, pasta, aspagarus wrapped with bacon, bread with olive oil and of course turkey with apple sauce!
Second party was at my auntie's place with a lot of my relatives! These are my cousins! (there are many more of them not in the picture)


Look at my little darling Genevieve!!!!! She knows how to sing now! She is SO adorable but she is very very very "TAE"!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters