Phie Phie's Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The last day of 2008...

It is the last day of the year... well, 2008... many "great impacts" on my life this year.

First was the happy occasion. The starting of another stage of my life with Silly hubby. Of course so far I was very happy and contented because Silly hubby has been very supportive and caring and I am glad that I found him. Hope we will continue to be loving always!
The next thing happened was the worst thing that ever happen in my life. The lost of mother was a great pain to me and I can say till today I still cannot accept it. I wish very much that she was still here to share our happiness and joy but.... anyway, I wish she is happy now at wherever she is.

Lastly was the birth of little Joshua. Being parents are not easy but so far we enjoyed it. Our little one has given us lots of laughter. Hope he continues to grow healthy and cheerful!
Life is full of ups and downs. I wish for a "less downs" year in 2009!
Hereby wish everyone a very HAPPY 2009! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters