Phie Phie's Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Day 2 night

Finally the second night is over and after a couple of hours I will be doing my last night with Alice and Ros. Well, no admission on the second night however one of my patient was bleeding "endlessly"! Ann and I tried very hard to prevent our bedsheet from staining but in the end we failed. The patient was also bleeding from the plug site and that got our bedsheet stained. We decided not to change the bedsheet anymore because patient was so heavy and restless! The ETT almost slip out during our sponging.
My other patient was "smaller" but was very sick. Her heart rate kept dropping, and I guess I may not see her tonight. Luckliy I have two hardworking staff working with me hahahaha otherwise I think I will suffer big time!
Hope I can have a peaceful last night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters