Phie Phie's Blog

Monday, February 23, 2009

These few days...

Started work last Fri at a station that I have never work before. Still trying to adapt to working life and the new environment. The first day we had a resus in the ICU. Nathan, Jasmine, Lee lian and myself were in the room helping with the intubation. I was telling them that it's a "refresher lesson" for me heee that evening was not very eventful though.
Today I had one eventful one at my station. One of the patient collapsed during the compress time. When I ran to her she has already turned purple though it was only less than a minute after we noticed the collapsed. I tried to wake her up but she was unresponsive. I CPR her while waiting for the E cart. After connect to the leads, we saw her ECG was in VF so we shocked her once. We managed to bring her rhythm back to sinus so she was intubated and sent to the ICU.
After the event I thought~ I was glad that I still remember how to work!
However these few days while I was working, I constantly think of my little darling. Little Joshua will stay at my mother in law'a place if I consistently work morning shift thoughout so I really miss him and his smell heeeee tired after work but no choice, I have to travel to my mother in law's place to visit him. My little darling sleeps everyday at 7pm so not too bad, after 7pm I will go back home to rest.

These were photo taken yesterday heee he was having fun!
After visited him yesterday I went dinner with pa near Sembawang shopping centre.
House of turtle soup!
Turtle soup and braised crocodile meat.
White meat (the sauce was GOOD!) and bbq wings that bought from a stall outside.
*****************************************
Today went mother in law's place with Silly hubby. Silly hubby tried to put Joshua on the car seat.

"UH... how to sit still???"
"Sit still.... uhhhh uncomfortable leh!!!"
"I want to bathe!!! Heeee daddy wrapped me with towel heeee"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters