Phie Phie's Blog

Monday, February 09, 2009

Kung fu fighting!



"Hello I am baby Joshua but I know KUNG FU! Hee HEe HAA HEE!!!"
*********************************************
Today is the 15th day of CNY which is "Yuan Xiao". I brought Joshua together with dad to "Fuo Guang Shan" to pray mum. I have been thinking of her these few days... dont know why... Maybe because this is the very first CNY without mum.
On the eve of CNY, mum will always prepare food and clear up the mess in the house. She will always sleep very early in the morning like 2plus to 3plus. The next day which is the first day of CNY, I will be woken up by the smell of the food. Things like braised mushrooms with dried oysters, luo han chye, lotus soup etc etc. I continued to cook these dishes this CNY but of course not as tasty as the ones she prepared.
Whenever I recall the days when she was in hospital, it seems like a dream. Well, I really hope it was just a bad dream and when I wake up everything will be the same as before. Mum is still around and healthy helping me looking after Joshua.
.... I can only say... I know it is not going to happen but I will miss her and keep the wonderful memories of her deep in my heart, never forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters