Phie Phie's Blog

Friday, February 13, 2009

I am diagnosed with...

I experienced both hands pain a month after I delivered Joshua. I thought the pain will go off but then it is persistent. I finally make appointment to see the orthopedic. I am diagnosed with "De Quervain's tenosynovitis" which is a condition where the thumb side of the wrist becames painful and tender and it is caused by excessive use of the thumb results in inflammation of the tendons.
Sigh... hope I will recover from this if not I will have to go for surgery and it makes me very difficult to carry Joshua.

I have to wear this splint most of the time now .... :(

3 Comments:

  • time to stop sucking ur thumb... ke ke ke... rest well..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 PM  

  • u think its due to suck thumb? no common sense.

    By Blogger Phie Phie, at 11:17 PM  

  • Nice blog to vist and thanks for nice song also.

    I am treating patients with DQS with improvement.

    I had also posted some useful information regarding this.

    I would also be happy if you want to know homoeopathic treatment from me (free online). For this you have just to comment and ask

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters