Phie Phie's Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A year has passed...

Today is mum's first anniversary. A year has passed... time flies.
I met my aunties and uncles and we went to both "Fuo guang shan" and "Pek shan teng" to pray respect to mum.

Little Joshua went with us too. I am sure mum is happy to see him.

"Fuo guang shan" is a very peaceful place... and they even hold small wedding banquet in their restaurant.
Hmmm.... I dont know what to say. A year has passed but there are lots of "IFs" in my mind throughout the year. "If this didnt happen...", "if we know it earlier and treat it...", "if time can goes back...", "if.......".
If only I can have a wish. I would like to have the chance to spend more years with my mum. I really wish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Hit Counters